Friday 13 January 2023

WHAT DO WE LIVE FOR?

What did you do most recently to help someone? We should emulate Jesus and live moral lives as His adherents. Our words and deeds should be good.

Giving to those in need, speaking up against injustice, and helping the poor are just a few of the good deeds we can perform to honor the Lord and demonstrate to others that we live in accordance with our faith in Christ.

This is one thing that drives my focus and living; I don’t relent to give help as much as I can, except I have nothing to do about it. Think of what they world would feel like if we all value, care, love and help one another.

Let your good deeds serve as a sign to others that you have placed your faith in Jesus.

Meanwhile, meet my boss SchoolBoy❤️

Shalom I am #KingOnyedikachi I talk Sanity, Gospel and Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment